"Yoga is the perfect opportunity to be curious about who YOU are."
Infusing yoga, live music, workshops, body treatments & awareness and nourishing food, True Spirit Revival retreats offer a nurturing space to settle into your own ability to heal & reconnect with your soul purpose.
To take your retreat to a deeper level, we encompass the wide spectrum of yogic wellness and development techniques, while providing an enlivened and rejuvenating experience in beautiful surrounds.
Two yoga sessions per day with Kimberly Erin. A carefully scheduled combination of Vinyasa, Yin & Hatha practices, perfectly paired with emotive live music from Tom Richardson
- Daily guided mediations and/or discussions, often with moving live sound tracks
- Traditional purification ritual at Tirta Empul, Bali’s Holiest sacred water temple
- Invocative Kirtan celebration evening
- Explorations to breathtaking waterfalls and picturesque rice paddies
- Welcome to Balinese Culture experience
- Traditional local dancers & musicians and accompanying nourishing dinner
- One specialised massage treatment at Floating Leafs awarding winning spa
- Transformative reflective and journaling sessions
- Optimising your energy through superfood & vitality workshop
- Sound Healing sessions
- Conscious movie night (with fresh, organic popcorn!)
- Carefully considered charitable impact, consciously working to enhance to lives of our Balinese family
- Ample down-time for personal reflection, relaxing and transformation
- Detailed pre & post retreat support, information and documentation
- Five nights in stunning poolside accommodation
- Three nourishing, delicious buffet-style meals per day, direct from Floating Leaf’s own Organic Permaculture Garden (all dietary requirement accommodated, please advise at least 30 days prior to arrival). Guaranteed decliciousness for everyone!
- Return airport transfers (valid from airport to Floating Leaf for arrivals on May 7th & departures on May 12th)
- Daily fresh tropical fruits
- Unlimited complimentary filtered drinking water
- Full use of world class yoga shala, facilities and grounds per itinerary
- All workshops & excursions (except those marked optional below)
- Free high-speed wireless internet
- All guide fees, tolls, taxes & driver fees
- In-room safe/lock box
- Travel tips/checklists etc
- 10% of any additional spa treatment for retreat participants.
- Each participant receives a complimentary choice of Balinese aromatherapy massage OR Balinese Hair treatments including head and scalp massage as well as neck, shoulder & hands.
- Personalized session with traditional Balinese Healer
- World-class surfing, stand up paddle boarding, scuba & snorkelling
- Traditional cooking classes, exposing the secrets behind Floating Leafs world-class food!
- Learn the ancient art & intention of Balinese offering basket making
- Half-day visits to surrounding communities - Ubud, Sukawati, Batu Bulan
- Guided tours of local artisans
- Additional healthy smoothies, juices, elixirs, snacks & beverages
- Additional full spa services including exclusive treatments, massages, Ayurvedic treatments, facial, manicure, pedicure and more. For additional information please see http://balifloatingleaf.com/spa
EXAMPLE DAILY SCHEDULE:
7:30am – 8:00am:
The FRESHEST tropical fruits & smoothies!
8:00am – 8:30am:
Morning invocation/meditation/journal/intention setting
8:30am – 10:00am:
Morning yoga flow with live music
Indulge in a energising breakfast feast
11am – 4pm:
Surrender into free time to rest & restore. Time to enjoy eco pool, spa & sunshine! Or go on an exploration to the beach or take advantage of the many inspired optional adventures. Lunch included.
4pm – 6pm:
Afternoon yoga flow with live music & sound healing
Delicious dinner smorgasboard
Satsung/Kirtan/cultural immersions/conscious movie nights!